PhD students that I am delighted to supervise,
- Per Löthman (jointly with Andreas Manz)
- Marc Pichel (jointly with Andreas Manz)
- Tijmen Hageman (jointly with Andreas Manz)
and PhD students I am proud to be have been working with
- Arnout van den Bos "Canticlever - Planar fabrication of probes for magnetic imaging"
- Mink Hoexum "Unleashed Microactuators electrostatic wireless actuation for probe-based data storage."
- Rogelio Murillo "Magnetic media patterned by laser interference lithography."
- Alexander Le Febre "Field emission sensing for non-contact probe recording."
- Johan Engelen "Optimization of Comb-Drive Actuators"
- Wabe Koelmans "Parallel Probe Readout."
- Hammad Nazeer "Thin Films on Cantilevers"
- Jeroen de Vries "Energy Barriers in Patterned Media"
- Bram Krijnen "A large-stroke planar MEMS-based stage with integrated feedback "
- Antoine Legrain "Elastocapillary self-folding of micro-machined structures"
- Laurens Alink "Magnetic Interaction in 2D and 3D arrays"
- Kodai Hatakeyama (jointly with Gijs Krijnen, Niels Tas and Edin Sarajlic)